West Sussex-based white label design services for marketing and design agencies across the UK and internationally
We support agencies on their terms, and under their own branding
xHeight works with other marketing, design and branding agencies looking to increase their offering and provide extra services to their clients, outside of what they can offer inhouse.
How does our white label design service work?
The process is simple and straightforward. You retain all communications with your client and we work together to ensure that they are happy with the end result. Alternatively, you can introduce us as a member of your team so that we can speak to them directly.
We will never discuss xHeight and they will not know that we are not a full-time member of your team. If you would like us to sign an NDA, or another agreement to this effect, we are happy to do so.
- You send us your client brief, with any background information and a website if they have one
- We examine the brief and send you an approximate quote
- You use this to create and send your own quote to your client
- Once the quote is approved we send you a design questionnaire to pass to your client. (This can be branded with your logo)
- Once the questionnaire is returned, we clarify any remaining questions with you
- A payment link is sent to you for a deposit payment. Once settled, we book a start date and timescales are confirmed
- The design process begins
- We send you the first draft, to be sent your client
- You pass on any feedback and we address any revisions
- Once designs are approved, we package and send them to you, to pass over to your client
- All intellectual property rights are transferred to you at this point, to either retain, or pass to your client depending on your agreement with them.
Which key services can be white labelled?
We are always flexible and if you have a bespoke requirement we can help with that. With extensive experience in all aspects of design, we’re confident that we can support you in most areas. Generally though, our white label services fall under the banner of our three main design offerings:
White labelling your services benefits both you, and your clients. You get to broaden your offering, giving your brand image and your profits a boost. Your clients benefit from having everything they need supplied from the same, trusted, point of contact – you.
Contact us to speak about our white labelling services, or to discuss a project you need support with.